- Thank God for the tremendous generosity shown by Crusader supporters to date. We are so grateful that $17m of the $19m needed to begin the redevelopment has now been pledged.
- Praise God for answering our prayers and providing a $5m grant from the Federal Government under the Building Better Regions Fund. This grant will be used to reduce the bridging finance required because pledges are spread over 5 years. Praise God that this grant means we now have the confidence to proceed to tender for Stage 1 of the redevelopment.
- Thank God that the building tender documents were distributed to various construction firms in August. Thank God for Matt Seidl (Director of Properties) and Ian Thompson (Project Manager) who have been working tirelessly to finalise this documentation.
- Pray that those in the CRU® Community who have not yet seen the plans and had a chance to contribute might be free to attend the dessert night event at Roseville College on November 3rd. Pray God would inspire many in the wider CRU Community to donate the $2m still needed to fund construction so that Lake Mac can be ready in 2020 to reach thousands more young people with the hope of the Gospel.
- Pray that a number of grant applications currently lodged with private foundations and the Federal and State Governments would be successful. Pray that the assessors will understand the enormous spiritual, social and economic benefits that this project will generate.
- Pray for good administration and communication with the Federal Government as we seek to finalise the Grant Agreement documentation for the $5m grant. Pray that there will not be delays arising from recent leadership changes.
- Pray for the construction firms who are reviewing our tender documentation. Pray that they will be able to submit proposals that deliver a quality project in a timely and cost-effective manner to maximise ministry outcomes.