- Praise God that construction has been completed on the new 13m climbing tower and the bottom level of the Boat Shed. The new climbing tower will be a significant draw card for the renewed Lake Mac and will allow thousands of young people each year to build relationships and enjoy a fun and exhilarating activity. The completion of the bottom level of the Boat Shed has allowed boats in temporary storage locations to move back into their permanent facility.
- Praise Him for the significant construction progress that has been made on the other campsite buildings. Two cabins are nearing completion, significant structural work has been completed on a further cabin and the sub-structural work on the remaining two cabins has commenced. The structural work for the dining hall is also nearing completion.
- Praise God that the redeveloped Lake Mac is already generating new gospel opportunities. Ten additional CRU® Educational Camps have been booked for schools in Term 1, 2021 at Lake Mac. Four large church groups are looking to secure bookings in September/October 2019 and seven additional CRU® Holiday Camps will be conducted at the renewed site in winter and spring 2020. Praise Him for the generosity of supporters like you who are paving the way for many more campers to hear the life-saving message of the gospel on these and many other new camps at Lake Mac.
- Please continue to pray for the construction process for this complex project. Pray that God will help the builders, architects and various subcontractors to work well together so that construction of Stage One remains on track and will be completed for winter 2020 CRU Holiday Camps.
- Pray for the workers at the building site as they interact with CRU staff. Pray that they may see and hear the gospel lived out. Pray that we can continue to work well with the project team and that, as issues arise, we are able to have productive discussions with the builders and architects to resolve any issues quickly.
- Ask God for more site bookings and gospel opportunities to come to fruition because of the redevelopment.