- Praise God that over 72% of the $19m funding target has now been pledged!
- Praise God for the Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation and one other supporter who have given match gift donations which total $4 million. Pray that these match funds will be a strong motivator for those who haven’t given yet to prayerfully consider a sacrificial donation.
- Praise God for the tremendous community support for this project from Federal and State MPs, NSW Family and Community Services, local businesses, local and regional schools and various not-for-profit organisations.
- Thank God that we have now been granted an Aboriginal Heritage Impact Permit for the construction phase of the project.
- $19m is needed before the tender process can begin. Please pray that God will raise up supporters to meet the remaining 28% shortfall by June 30 this year so that construction can commence in time for the first phase of Lake Mac to be ready for school camps in Feb 2020.
- Pray for the people on the Independent Assessment Committees for three grant applications that have been lodged with the Federal and State governments. Pray that they will assess our applications favourably.
- Please pray for the Project Design team as they review and refine design documents in preparation for the tender process. Please ask God for wisdom as the team works through essential design details and as they make decisions which seek to balance cost pressures and ministry needs.
- Pray for the planning of the ‘Public Phase’ of the fundraising campaign, when the wider Crusader community will be asked to contribute. In particular, please pray for the planning of a major public launch event in November 2018 which seeks to share about the incredible Kingdom building opportunity a redeveloped Lake Mac presents