- Thank God that construction progress has not been hampered by the COVID-19 health crisis. Praise Him that the new Lake Mac is on track to be completed by July 2020.
- Thank God for Brett Taylor, who started as the Lake Mac site director in March. Praise God that the whole Lake Mac site team have been rallying to make use of the vacant site to complete maintenance and repairs on the existing campsite.
- Thank God for the many shipments of furniture that have already arrived for the new site. Pray that there will be no supply chain issues for the remaining furniture. Pray especially for the large delivery of bunk beds in June, that there would be enough hands on deck to put these together and for a smooth and safe process.
- Pray for the many moving pieces as we seek to complete this project. Pray for the builders as they work on the building finishes, landscaping, certification and defects rectification. Pray that God would open their hearts towards him and provide opportunities to be sharing the gospel with them.
- Pray for our engagement with Lake Mac Council as we work through the process to obtain the occupation certificate. Pray this building project will be finished well for God’s glory.
- Pray for funding to enable the build of the ‘Undercroft’ – a large meeting room, below the dining hall, which is vital for allowing groups of 200+ campers to meet and worship together.
- Pray that God’s healing hand would be upon our nation and world so that the new Lake Mac campsite can be filled to capacity with young people hearing the lifesaving grace of the Gospel as soon as possible!