Look forward to quarterly updates.
DA approval has been delayed because Lake Macquarie City Council (LMCC) required further information for which a detailed response was submitted in mid-August. An assessment from LMCC will follow which then needs to be approved by the State Regional Planning Panel in order to gain DA approval before the end of the year.
Ian Thompson from the Midson Group has been appointed as the Project Manager to assist in further progressing the redevelopment. Detailed architectural designs for Stage One of the redevelopment are progressing well and will continue for the next few months.
- Praise God for those who have already pledged their financial support
- Thank God that the investigations of the Aboriginal Heritage surveys conducted at Lake Mac have resulted in no major restrictions to our plans for the site.
- Praise God for the many kids, like Oriana, who found faith at Lake Mac this year. She says “I didn’t believe in God before I came on this camp. I had heard about him…(but) I didn’t know what to believe. And now I feel like it is true and I want to learn more about Jesus.” Praise God for His work in Oriana’s life and all the children past, present and future finding faith at Lake Mac. Watch Oriana’s inspiring story here: https://youtu.be/vlIPZhO26XQ
- Pray that God would speed the delivery of the DA
- Pray that God would stir people to be generous in their giving so that the funds needed can be raised.